Monday, October 10, 2011

Great day at Antiques in Manchester!








Wow, what a beautiful day it was for a market.  I decided to set up at the last minute, but I am so glad I did.  I sold 4 chairs and a sofa, plus some assorted knicknacks.  I was delighted to go home with a lighter load!  Many thanks to those of you who ventured downtown.  While attendance is still low, we believe the location has so many great characteristics and we just need to get people to try it just once.  I have included photos of my set-up and the other vendors, so you can see what you missed.  If see something you like, I know how to get in touch the vendor, so don't hesitate to ask.  The sofa and orange chairs in my booth are sold! Happy Hunting.   Stay tuned for photos of the newest inventory just added to the Shops@5807 location.  Vintage coats have arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment