Monday, October 31, 2011

Tricks, treats and more treats.....

Chalkware bride and her plaster skull groom.  Groovy all year round. 

My "Breast  Cancer's a Witch" hat, inspirationally titled "I see dead people".  I know, what was I thinking?  Just got caught up in the Halloween moment.  No one seemed to notice...

I have my traditional side with a twist of Hollywood glamour, you know.  I am not all mod all the time.   


Not sure who this is, but if I were a lesbian, I would totally be attracted.  1960's model in a very large frame ($239) 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  How about a game of trick or treat? What a weekend.  Had to drive to Akron to pick up my Roche Bobois dining room table and chairs.  Its so fabulous.  While I don't recommend buying something big sight unseen and then agreeing to drive 8 hours each way to pick it up, in this case, the stars lined up.  This is the dining room set to end all sets.  Sorry, but its not for sale.  That was the trick.  HA.  Now for the treat--I did pick up two fabulous night stand/end tables, a darling boudoir chair and a really cool 1960s framed photograph of a model, not to mention a bunch of cool smalls.  If you would like a Fall wreath, let me know as soon as possible.  Christmas is going to hit the floor this week, but hey we are behind the rest of the pack in this department.  Absolutely every retailer has had Christmas out for a month! Off to the warehouse....

No comments:

Post a Comment