Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm baaackk!



Sorry for the lapse in posts, but I have not figured out how to enable mobile post.  Maybe if I light long enough, I can do it.  Anyway, I have been in the land of wineauxs, Napa and Sonoma Valley.  What a great week of gourmet food, fabulous wine and well, wineauxs!  Made new friends, that fortunately do not live in Richmond or my sobriety level would go even lower!  I did manage to spend some time in San Francisco and did a fabulous tour of Chinatown with none other than Martin Yan of Yan Can Cook fame.  He is truly Chinatown's mayor as best as I can tell.  Ever the hunter, I spotted a card shop in Chinatown with a bunch of vintage ephemera that they used to sell in the shop back in the 60s and 70s! Needless to say, I brought a fairly good-sized box (much to my husband's dismay) full of this stuff.  Look for it at the Shops@5807 in the coming days.  For now, I need to catch up on my laundry! Talk to you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment