Friday, October 21, 2011

Warehouse Open Saturday from 10-6

The warehouse will be open tomorrow from 10-6.  We are located at 4903 W. Leigh Street Richmond, 23230.  We are 3 blocks directly behind the Chipotle restaurant near the Willow Lawn shopping center.  If you are looking for a custom holiday wreath, now is the time to order.  I am in full wreath making mode for Fall, Christmas or even something that can work throughout the holidays.  If you have something already that needs a little "doctoring", I can do that too.  You would be surprised at my resurrection ability---probably more Pet Sematary than anything else! Ha.  Anyway, I am excited...probably just the chardonnay, or maybe its the Overman lounge chair I just picked up today.  Its clean and in great condition.  Come and a get it.  Call me if you get lost or need an appt for another day.  804.370.3765.

Oh and don't forget our friends down on Hull Street.  I am going to hit it early!

No comments:

Post a Comment