Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New inventory, Holiday Preview and Pop-Up Parties!

West Elm's pop-up party chair that they don't sell, but I do!


Set of 6 Milo Baughman for Thayer-Coggin dining chairs

Set of 6 Chromecraft dining chairs and 8ft poinsettia garlands

Miller & Rhoads Santa?




Groovy ironing board is now a bar!
Some very cool dining chairs have arrived!  6 Milo Baughman for Thayer-Coggin and 6 avocado green velvet high-back chairs from Chromecraft.  Don't need sets?  How about a eclectic mix of chairs for a "pop-up" party that you know you going to have this season.  I have some of the best mix of great little chairs that can be used as-is or with a little work.  Did you see the cute little iron chair in the West Elm catalogue this month? They don't even have it for sale, but have it included in a photo shoot to help sell their other chairs!  I have four of these chairs, and you can paint them any color you want.  Also, for that "pop-up" party,how about a super chrome ironing board as your new space saving bar!  This is the coolest thing I have in the warehouse right now.  Additionally, here are a few photos of holiday wreaths and decorations that are hitting the floor at the Shops@5807.  I will be working around the warehouse all weekend, so stop in if you see my truck outside or call ahead to be sure I am there.  804.370.3765. 

No comments:

Post a Comment