Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Up for air....

Hi all, I have missed you!  I have been frantically making holiday wreaths at the warehouse.  If you would still like a Fall wreath, please call me.  I can whip one out in no time.  If you want something special for Christmas, now is the time to order while my supplies are still good.  I have several new items in and will post pics later today.  In the meantime, this little fellow is the largest nutcraker (vintage, that is) that I have ever seen.  He stands about 24in tall and is truly vintage.  Also, a few dates for you.  The Shops@5807 will have Open House this weekend and my warehouse will be open the Saturday after Thanksgiving.  If you want to get into the warehouse sooner, just call me--804.370.3765--as I am there most of the time anyway.  Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment